Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pier 39

A friend and I went to Pier 39 in San Francisco, CA.  This was my first time ever being there.  All I can say is "Wow."  Too bad it was only for 1 day.  I can see Alcatraz from there.  

The temperature that day was 61 degree.  It was a nice and breezy day.  There was a lot of stores and restaurants, but boy it's pretty pricey.  


There are also other attractions, but too many to name, so I'm not going to name them.

We didn't know where to eat because there was so many restaurant to chose from.  We decided to go Fog Harbor.  I was expecting a long wait, since there a was a lot of people all around Pier 39.  Turn out we were seated right away.  

The food was delicious.  I figured, hey I'm in the bay area, let's order lobster and wine.  We couldn't believe it when we got the check.  It was pricey like I said earlier, but it was ok, it was my first time and I enjoyed it while it last.

No comments:

Post a Comment